Rude! Don't Kill The Magic!

I've never been much into reggae. Only when the mood strikes will I ever listen to some 311, Sublime and Bob Marley. But, when I heard the song Rude playing on the radio, I instantly fell in love with it. I spent a portion of my meager mobile data allowance just so I can instantly download it on my Spotify playlist.


Of course, I had to know more about the band. I found out that the band's name is MAGIC! (yes, it's stylized that way) and that they are from Canada. They identify their music as reggae fushion. The band is composed of songwriter and record producer Nasri on vocals, Mark Pellizer on guitars, Alex Tanas on drums and Ben Spivak on bass.

The band released their debut single, Rude, from the album Don't Kill The Magic. So I was actually pretty late in discovering this song. On April 4, 2014, they released Don't Kill The Magic as the second single. And of course, it's addicting as well. But, don't take my words for it. Check out the two songs from their music videos below:




MAGIC! Official Website
MAGIC on Facebook
MAGIC! on Twitter

Comments