10 Rurouni Kenshin Fan Art to Get You Ready for The Legend Ends

Like many anime series such as Ghost Fighter and Drazgon Ball Z, Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin has been one of my favorites when I was a kid. Thus, watching the live action films Rurouni Kenshin and Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno have brought back happy memories from the past. Now, September 24 can't come sooner; I am really looking forward for the third film, Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends. So, to help me with pass the time until the film's Philippine release date, I have collected 10 fan arts of Kenshin. Check them out!

Credits: sakuragarden

Credits: tomoyu

Credits: Kawaiigurl

Credits: Tazi-san

Credits: MorgainePendragon

Credits: Koi-Artss

Credits: seifer-sama

Credits: KurkoBoltsi

Credits: LeonBlackVelvet

Credits: chibi-oneechan
Which one do you like best? Mine would be the fan art of Shishio and Kenshin's battle. That one's pretty epic, right? Do you know other fantastic Kenshin fan art that you think I can add to these? Comment away and maybe I could update this post to include your suggestions! :)

Comments