Epic Finale! Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends Trailer is Out!

While Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno is still showing in Philippine cinemas, the online world just exploded with buzz yesterday at the release of the Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends trailer. And after watching it myself, my conclusion is that the trilogy (which is based on the Kyoto Arc) is actually a progression of epicness! I mean, the first one was surprisingly good; Kyoto Inferno was amazing; and then this trailer - epic! See for yourself.


Did you see? Those fight scenes? Damn. I really, really, wish they'd have advance screenings. I don't want to wait that long. I'll probably have separation anxiety. LOL

I just saw Kyoto Inferno the other day. I must tell you, it's very good! You'll get your money's worth and then more. And after Warner Bros. released the poster for the next installment, I just wish September 24 would come sooner.



Is it September 24, yet?

Comments