X-MEN: Days of Future Past

a.  What would you correct from your past to save the future?
Hah! This is actually kinda hard for me to answer since I have quite a few. But, for this post, I think it would be to not burn all the bridges that I'd burned. There are people in my past whom I just stopped talking, some people with whom I have some beef but never talked it out with them. It's kinda hard to carry the emotional baggage which resulted from my actions in the past. 

If only I had the courage to confront people outright, I may have save some of those salvageable friendships. And to those people whom I just stopped talking altogether, I actually miss them now. In fact, I am in the process of organizing a mini-reunion with those friends (yes, we're still friends, thankfully) so we could catch up. I'm trying to save the future of my friendship with these people; it can get pretty lonely when you realize that the people you used to smile and joked with are now barely in your life.
Can't wait forthe X-Men Days of Future Past movie? How about tide yourself over in the meantime with this TV spot? 



*****************************

So, why am I being so melodramatic and insists on bringing back the past? Well, because 20th Century Fox and Nuffnang Philippines are giving away invites to the exclusive screening of ‘X-MEN:  Days of Future Past’ on May 23, Friday, 9:50 pm at Shargri-La Cineplex Cinema 1! Check out the contest mechanic here.


Cheers! :D

Comments