Live Your Style with adidas NEO

How do you express your personality through your style?
I'm an outgoing person and I prefer comfort over preppy. Thus, when it comes to style, you will usually see me out and about wearing comfortable shirts, jeans and sneakers (or flip flops). I will never trade a pair of comfortable sneakers to dozens of heels. The reason behind this is that I want to be prepared because sometimes I need to go to places where I would usually just hike. You know, not hail a cab and just walk all the way from, say Mandaluyong to Ortigas Center. Or if I have to be somewhere else and I need to hurry, I don't want to be hindered by the fact that I'm wearing 4 inches of heels and I can't even walk fast. 

My ever reliable sneakers!
But, of course I will still wear fashionable clothes, shoes and accessories. However, I limit them to whenever there are special guests or VIPs at work or when there's some sort of special occasion. 

There's one more reason behind my choice of style. Because I know, and a lot of people are saying that I look kind of aloof and unapproachable. I try to dress in comfy styles because I think this tones down my "aloof" look and it's my way of saying "Hey, I'm approachable and you can talk to me - about anything in the world." Okay, maybe not about anything. But, if we talk music, basketball and motor sports, then we'll click. :D

Did I mention I love music?
That's me in my usual outgoing outfit; rocking a fake guitar! 
Well, you know what? That's why I'm kind of excited about Adidas' new clothing lineup - the NEO Lable Spring 2013 collection. The vision behind this collection is to have fun and be fashionable at the same time. Sounds nice, right?

Here's what the brand has to say about this upcoming addition to their family:
Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March. 
Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value. 
NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look. 
NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.
adidas NEO
 So, be sure to check them out at your nearest Adidas shops and authorized distributor. I'm sure people like me - who love wearing all-around comfortable clothes - will find the collection to their liking. I'm definitely hitting stores to see for myself.

Disclaimer: This is my entry to the adidas NEO and Nuffnang Philippines "So Undercover" movie contest. You too can join! Check out here


Comments