I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

I used to be very confident with my body. I was only 90lbs and have a figure of 32-23-34. Not bad, right? And back then, I was eating like I'm doing hard labor; 4-5 cups of rice, anyone? Boy, was I happy with my body. Then, came my giving birth with my son. I was overweight and had a hard time shedding even a few pounds. And 5 years into that battle and I'm yet to shed those extra 60lbs I've gained. Which, by the way, is very frustrating. 

As a matter of fact, I've long been used to not buying new clothes. Outfit shopping has long became my woes and it only gives me grief when I can't seem to find a shirt or pants that fits perfectly. Then, I discovered that one way to get into a decent-looking dress or shirt is to buy undergarments that would help you hide those extra flabs. Fantastic!

Now, there are many options when it comes to undergarment brands in the Philippines. One of them is Wacoal and they help you be body beautiful, no matter your age. 

How can you be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal?

It's a matter of choosing the right undergarment for your body build, actually. And for me, this one is going to be perfect:


I think this Wacoal Corset will be a perfect undergarment when I need to wear dress or formal office attire. No need to worry about buttons popping off on dress shirts or any bulge showing off on a dress. This will help trim the waist and push in the tummy - so I'll look perfect even wearing an XL dress! :D

If that's not enough, the Wacoal Girdle will reinforce the corset at the tummy area since this is designed to also push in your tummy. Big, saggy butts? This is just perfect! The girdle actually helps lift the hips so you'll look shapely down in that part.

Now I know just what to buy to go with a dress that I need to wear for our upcoming Christmas Party at the office. I know, I know. It's too early to think about that. But, when you have weight problems like me, you need to think things way in advance so you'll get everything right. Hello? It's a Hollywood Masquerade-themed party! I need better ways to hide the flabs and look fantastic at that party or I'll... I don't know... die of shame, perhaps? But, let's not go overly dramatic now that I have a solution to my impending doom. 

Anyway, you can check out their whole collection here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why am I blabbering about all these? Well, Nuffnang and Wacoal has teamed up to give bloggers a chance to watch The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 on November 15, Thursday, at the Newport Cinemas of Resorts World Manila. 
http://www.wacoal.ph
It's an exclusive screening and I would love to be part of the crowd! Besides, it sure as hell fun to write that first part! :D

You too could join! Check out the mechanics here!





Comments