NASCAR vs. INDYCAR: What's the Difference?

New to motorsports and confused as heck about what's going on when you watch a race? Don't worry, you're probably not the only one. I must admit that when I first started watching races (I think it was a Formula 1 race back when Michael Schumacher just keeps on winning), I was so confused that all I understood was when the race started and when someone at the front line won.


Then, I started experimenting and tried watching different races - from Moto GP to Indy to NASCAR. Now, I'm hooked to NASCAR and Formula 1; and I am proud to say that I can now understand what inside and outside and pole and three-wide are. I can also tell the differences between open-wheel and stock car racing.

But, for those of you who are just starting to enjoy watching these fast-paced sports; here's a fun way to get to know Indy and NASCAR. Someone from Quicken Loans Racing sent this to me about a month ago and totally forgot about this.

NASCAR vs. INDYCAR: What's the Difference?


NASCAR vs. INDYCAR: What's the Difference? - An infographic by the team at Quicken Loans Racing

Comments