Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

Your home, your imagination.

I totally agree. I think how your home will look or appear is up to you. So, when decorating or furnishing, make sure to go as far as your imagination could go. Although, you should not go crazy about it to the point that you're going to alienate anyone who visits. The point is, whether you prefer modern or traditional setting, your imagination is the limit. 




Shopping for furniture and fixings? It doesn't always have to be really expensive for an item to look good and be of top quality. And when I'm planning on furniture hunting, I always check out Mandaue Foam. They have the most amazing collection from dining to bedroom furniture. Hey, check out these top 3 great finds on my list!

MF322 Dresser with Stool
I've always wanted to have a dresser in our bedroom but we only have little space. And when I found this on the website, I though 'hey this is perfect!' Look at it, it will only occupy a few inches of space and it's only P5,200! I'm gonna buy one of these. :D


Gregory Bookcase
 I love reading and I started collecting military and spy novels during my college days. So now, I have quite a number of books that I store in boxes. Sad, right? No, bookcase. And check this one out! Don't it look fantastic? Not your typical 4-sided bookcases! I love this!
Buy 1 Take 1 Sofa Bed
What else could be the reason I'll have these? 2 for the price of one! And me and my husband have been planning to get one of these anyway. We can have one for each, right?

Oh, and check out Mandaue Foam's TVC! Here:


I know it's a little bit cheesy but you might just love it. :)

By the way, this post is my entry to Nuffnang's and Mandaue Foam's contest. You too can join here. That is, if you want to see Jeremy Renner as Aaron Cross in The Bourne Legacy!


Comments