PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

The Avengers is among my "to-watch" list this year. I'm so excited now that it's hitting the big screens in less than a week. Now, I would love to score some free tickets! Don't you? Luckily, Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL have answered my prayers. They're giving away tickets provided I don't make a mess of this post (just kidding).



So, let's talk about PLDT myDSL and their "Ana Banana" TV commercial...

The first time I saw the "Ana Banana" commercial on TV, I laughed. I thought it was really cute especially that part when the mom tried to hide her laptop screen from her son (so he won't know she's watching the video). Yeah, that part when the boy told her mom that the video getting more views. Maybe it's the fact that I'm also a mother and I'm fond of little boys impressing their mothers. :)

Anyway, the next day, I gushed about it to my office mates. One told me that she's actually curious about it. Then, the search on YouTube was on. I think we sort of agreed that it's a cute TVC; one that you'll never forget that easily. You'll actually find yourself singing it. Haha!

How about you? Have you seen the "Ana Banana" TV commercial brought to us by PLDT myDSL? Or are you curious and want to see it? Here are 3 videos from YouTube:




Now, ain't that cute? All 3, right? And ingenious for the part of PLDT myDSL and the creator of the TVC. Make you want to create your own home videos, no?

Well, guess what? PLDT myDSL just made that one possible for all of us! Here's how:

1.  PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb. See, that's faster internet service without additional cost!

2. For subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill. Niiice! For only 300php, you can upgrade your Plan 990 subscription and enjoy high-speed internet!

3.  For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com. So, what are you waiting for? 


Oh hey, they will be having this awesome "Great Payday Sale" on April 27-29! You should check it out!




     

Comments