Movies

I love watching movies. But, I don’t go for just any other movie. I like a flick with story, substance, great character portrayal and nicely shot scenes of course. I’m not easily pleased when it comes to movie watching. Hey! Movie tickets are a bit expensive these days. Not that I go to the theaters often. I usually just go for torrent downloads.

But, when it comes to the movies I like, I definitely go to theaters. It’s still great seeing movies on the widescreen. That won’t be necessary, of course, if you have your own home theater.  I am not so lucky, though. Why am I talking about movies? Well, it’s been a while since I have seen a new flick. And that’s G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra. Can you believe it? It’s been, what, 3 months?

The real reason why I am writing about my movie preferences, however, is that I remember that New Moon will be out this November – November 20, 2009 to be exact. That’s 3 weeks from now. I know, I know. Twilight was not a very good movie when it comes to quality – well, according to critics. But, I have enjoyed watching it. Too shallow, you think? Hmm, not for me actually. It’s fine. And so, I am looking forward to seeing New Moon.

Well, maybe I am biased when it comes to these movies just because I was actually enthralled by the Twilight Saga series. Just like with the Harry Potter series. Again, I know that not everyone is fond of the books but I am. Maybe it has something to do with my love for vampire novels and flicks. Yes, as much as I am devoted to spy novels and detective stories, I am also a fan of vampire stories.

Ah, can’t wait for November 20, really.


UPDATE:
Seen the movie with my cousin. Won the 4 tickets from a radio promo. 'Twas a great birthday gift, I must say. I've enjoyed it. :)

Comments