My Heart Bleeds for the Purefoods Giants...


I just have to be thankful that our cable provider have problems with signals last Sunday and we only have 1 channel (abs-cbn). Thus, i don't have a choice but to be contented listening to music. (I'd rather listen to the ear-shattering shrieks of the radio DJ than watch Sharon, you ask me why.) If that was not the case, perhaps i would have cried watching Kelly Williams and his up-to-the-ears smile (literally). And i would have seen Marlou Aquino and his dumb drives and dumber free throws. And i would have watched Dennis Espino showcased his old(literally) moves.

And these would have made me cry.... Seeing those Sta. Lucia folks celebrating....

And what's more bad is that i would have seen them crushed the Giants... I would have seen the sad reaction of my beloved The Captain, Alvin Patrimonio.... Oh, perhaps i would have seen the disappointments on the Giants' faces...

and these would have made me cry harder... and maybe i wouldn't have eat dinner that night... and maybe i would still feel the ache until now... or i don't know until when....

But, that's ok. There are still 2 more cups to go. Let the Realtors have that Smart All-Filipino cup... it's about time they have one anyway... oh, perhaps it's about time they show us they exist...

And we'll have all the time showing and proving the entire Philippines that the Giants' are the best... We can do it again Giants! Go! Go! Go!


:( *a sad smiley this time... it goes for my post.

Comments

  1. my heart bleeds for them too... *sobs* but they've fought a real good fight! that's what our giants are made of! :) forever purefoods! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment