I Found "The Russia House"!

I almost forgot to post this... Good thing, it came up on my mind few minutes before i left the office. Yeah, in 15 minutes i'll be off and will go home.

Well, this post is about my book hunting yesterday. I have visited Booksale again yesterday hoping that they already have copies of Frederick Forsyth's books. Well, last week i went there and told the shop owner to reserve me a copy of Icon, The Devil's Alternative and The Day of the Jackal. Sadly, i forgot to come back for them. And when i asked the shop owner yesterday, he told me that he sold them to other shoppers because i never showed up as promised.

My heart fell upon hearing what he has to say. Anyway, it's my fault so i don't blame him; not a bit. So what i did yesterday was to look for other book titles i may be interested in. And you know what? I felt so lucky! Why? Because i found a copy of John Le Carre's Russia House! And i've been looking for this copy since i've decided to fill up my collections of books again.

But, that's not all! I have bought the book for only Php30! Imagine that! This book will mostly cost 100-150 in other book shops. And i bought it for only a fraction of the usual price! I could've literally shout and jump up and down had it not for other shoppers inside the store. Well, i suppress my feelings as i don't want them to think I'm insane. Hehehe....

And i am so glad that the book cost less but is still in good condition. That's why i really love buying books from Booksale. They have the most reasonable prices for books and theirs are all in good condition.

I meant to post a picture of the book here but unfortunately, i don't have my camera with me. But, i promise to have the photos posted here soon as i have my camera.

:)

Comments

  1. hello jsut visiting u here..ur cbox is down kc so d2 nlng ako nagcomment. xlinks nga pala tau www.andychary143.com lety me know ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mina sis..hopping by lang...i have added u already sa blog ko...hope to see you around..

    retchel1980
    surigaobabe
    onlinebuzz
    my revelation
    pure life

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there! added your link already! thanks for adding mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! thanks for adding my link...ur link is up too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment