On Tim Duncan Injury

The San Antonio Spurs was not my favorite team. And I'm not so much into them until last year when i have no other options but to watch them go into the finals to face the Cleveland Cavaliers. I was hopeful then that Dallas could make it into the finals but to my dismay, they were eliminated earlier. *sigh*

So, i was left with no other options but to support the Spurs as i don't really like the Cavs. I was so happy to see San Antonio crushed the hopes of Lebron James in his face! Haha! And was i so glad to see them grab the championship trophy! Whooo!!! It's like seeing Ateneo vs. La Salle in the Season 69 of UAAP last year!


And these are the reasons why I am so worried when i've heard about Duncan's injury during the game against Portland. He has sustained a right knee injury when he tangled with James Jones during the game's second quarter.


My worries disappeared after reading on their website that he's now okay. But, there's a good and bad news to this. The good news is that he'll only miss out few games according to the team's spokesman Tom James. The bad news, however, is that the Spurs is going to face the Dallas Mavericks without Duncan.

Now, i don't know what to feel. My two favorite teams are playing against each other. Oh well, i still love Dirk Nowitzki more! So i'm going for the Mavs this time. Hehe. I hope the Mavs will go on to the finals this season. *fingers crossed*




:) *mina*

Comments